Thank you for your participating in ISEC 2013!
Please access PHOTO Page to download photographs .
Highlighting the partnership between the University of Oklahoma and Kyoto University, ISEC is dedicated to bringing together scientists and engineers from around the world to share recent advances in the study of the Earth. General areas of interest at the symposium are:
- Earth system science: atmosphere, oceans, and biosphere
- Radar and satellite remote sensing of the atmosphere
- Hydrometeorology and the water cycle
- Modeling and data assimilation
- Weather and climate variability
October 3-5, 2013
Uji, Kyoto, Japan